Congratulations on your acceptance!
On move-in day you can expect to be met with long check-in wait times, eager students and parents, long elevator lines, and a trip or two, or three up the stairs while enduring the blazing sun. Summer Pack-It believes moving into college should be as stress-free as possible. Rid the need of multiple trips to unload your overly packed vehicle. Avoid the hassle of renting a vehicle. Have more time to handle last minute campus business. Take advantage of our South Florida to Tallahassee Transport service. Most importantly, your items arrive before you do and are brought to your dorm room .
The Haul is for students attending both Florida State University and Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University. In August, students will drop their dorm room items with us at one of our 3 locations (Miami, West Palm Beach, Orlando) to be loaded and hauled to Tallahassee. All items are stored and delivered to the student’s dorm on move-in day. 2018 dropoff location dates are pending.
**2018 Dates Coming Soon**
North Miami:Friday Friday, August 11 3pm – 9pm – Home Depot 1245 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach
South Miami: TBD
West Palm Beach: Saturday, August 12 8am – 4pm – Home Depot 1550 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
Orlando: Sunday, August 13 8am – 3pm – Home Depot 7423 Southland Blvd
How it works…
- Complete our online reservation form below.
- Choose your nearest Transport location (Miami, West Palm Beach, and Orlando).
- On your selected Transport day, bring your items (trash bags full of clothes, school supplies, bookcases, etc.) to be boxed, labeled, and loaded by our staff.
- Your purchase allows space for up to 8 bins/suitcases/boxes items and 2 personal items. (Personal items are considered to be items like an area rug, desk chair, mini fridge, mirror, etc.) Also, your purchase comes with 8 boxes that will be available to you on site.
- Your items will be transported to Tallahassee and stored in a climate/pest controlled unit until move-in day.
- On move-in day, A Summer Pack-It mover will meet you at your residence hall and deliver your belongings to your room.
What you should know…
- Reservations close Monday, August 7th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Additional boxes/bins/suitcases and/or personal items can be added on site.
- If more boxes are needed, our 18x18x24 boxes will be available on-site for $15 each. These boxes are similar in size to a standard mini-fridge.
- Get $35 off a Pack-It, an all-inclusive moving and storage service for summer move-out!
- Complete the Reservation form below to order now.
Contact us if you have further questions or concerns.
Start your reservation now!